The following steps will guide you through adding an email signature to the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- If you have not already, download the HiHello mobile app:
Download HiHello for Apple/iOS
Download HiHello for Android
- Log into your account on the HiHello mobile app
- Tap More at the bottom of your screen
- Tap Email Signatures and tap Okay when the email notification pops up
- Open the email in the Apple Mail app and tap the link:
- Select the card you want to use
- Choose a design:
- Tap Apple Mail iPhone/iPad
- Then tap Generate Signature:
- Tap Copy
- Open your device settings and scroll down until you see the Mail icon:
- Scroll down and select Signature:
- Select All Accounts or Per Account and paste the signature.
Please note, choosing All Accounts will add the email signature to all email accounts added to Apple Mail. Selecting Per Account allows you to customize the email signature for each email account added to the Mail app.
- Open the Mail app, create a new email, and your email signature will automatically be added to the email: