If you’re a Mac user, including a high-quality email signature in Apple Mail is easy. To set up your new HiHello email signature, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the HiHello web app
- Follow these steps to select your card and signature format
- Click Apple Mail Mac and Generate Signature:
- Click Copy
- Open Apple Mail and click Preferences in the menu bar:
- Click Signatures, select an account, and select the plus sign to create a new signature:
- Create a name for the Signature and paste your email signature into the text box (be sure to de-select “Always match my default message font” in the lower right):
- Compose an email and select your email signature from the selection box
Apple Mail email signatures will automatically update as changes are made to your digital business card.
If you are unable to select your email signature from the list of signatures when composing an email, your signature may not be associated with the correct account. Open your email signature settings and ensure the email signature is associated with the email you are using.
Please note: If the signature was created under All Signatures, you will not be able to select it when composing an email.
If you have selected your email signature, but it is not visible, this is likely due to Apple Mail settings. Ensure that you have de-selected the checkbox for “Always match my default message font.” If the problem persists, open Mail settings, click Composing, and ensure the Message format is Rich Text.