With a HiHello Professional, Business, or Enterprise account, you can add Google analytics tracking to your cards. This article will guide you through the steps to set up your tracking on the HiHello web app.
Please note, before you can set up tracking, you’ll need to know the Tracking ID if you’re using Universal Analytics, or your Measurement ID if you’re using Google Analytics 4 - both of which can be found in the Admin Settings of your Google Analytics account.
Add Google Analytics Tracking to Your Card
- Log into the HiHello web app
- Go to your Cards page
- Select the card you want to track
- Click the gear icon above your card to view your Card Settings:
- In the Card Settings menu, select Add tracking code:
- Select Universal Analytics or Google Analytics 4:
- Enter your tracking ID or measurement ID then click ADD:
Viewing Your Business Card's Tracking Data
Once you’ve added your Tracking ID or Measurement ID to your card, log in to your Google Analytics account. Make sure you’re on the correct property and click Realtime Overview. It may take a few minutes to collect, but data for your digital business card will appear.
You can test to make sure the tracking code is working by sending your card to a friend and watching the data appear in your Google Analytics account.