Once you have created a template, you can create cards and issue them to your team members. You can issue multiple cards simultaneously, or you can create cards one at a time using your template.
After issuing cards to your team, remember to add any individualized information, paying special attention to fields that are set as required and non-editable, since your team members will not be able to update those fields themselves.
Creating and Issuing Multiple Cards
If you would like to issue cards to several members of your team simultaneously, you can easily do that from the templates page. The following method can be used to create just one card or multiple cards simultaneously.
- Log into your HiHello account on the web app
- Go to your Templates page by clicking on the single card icon on the left
- Select the template you would like to use and click the Invite button in the upper right:
- In the window that appears, enter the name and email address of the team member(s) you wish to invite, click +Add, and then click Invite when you are finished adding users.
The issued card(s) will include the name and email address you entered for each individual.
- You can add multiple users before clicking Invite if you wish to send cards to multiple people simultaneously:
Each of the users you invite will receive an email invitation to claim their card. After they claim the card, they will be able to view it, share it, and edit permitted fields in their individual HiHello profile.
Issuing Individual Cards
If you would like to add or edit items as you create a card for a particular individual on your team, you can create a unique card for them by using your template or by creating a stand-alone card on your Cards page.
To create and issue a card connected to your template, you can either use the method above and only enter one name to issue a single card, or you can use the Create Card button described below. The latter method is helpful if you would like to add personalized information to a user’s card, for example, an individual’s accreditation.
- Log in to your account and go to your templates page
- Select the template you would like to use and click the Create Card button in the upper right:
- This will take you to an editing page similar to the one you used to create your template
- Add or edit the information on the card as needed
- Add an internal name for the card on the Card tab
- Click Save in the lower right corner to create the card
- You will be automatically taken to the new card:
You will also be able to find the new card by going to your Cards page.
- Click + Invite in the Team Members box to invite a team member to the card
- Enter the team member’s name and email address and click Send Invite
- Click the “Allow editing?” toggle if you would like this team member to have permission to edit the editable and optional items on their own card
- When you are finished filling in the information and choosing whether or not to enable editing permission, click Get Link or Send Invite
- Get Link provides you with a link that you can copy and send to your team member
- Send Invite sends an invitation directly to your team member with instructions to claim their card