You can easily export your HiHello contacts to multiple CRMs (Contact Relationship Management tools) by following the steps below to connect your account to Zapier. Zapier supports a number of CRMs and workflows, including Salesforce and Hubspot. Using this integration will allow you to easily sync your HiHello contacts with any of the tools listed on Zapier.
Please note, you will need to ensure that you have a username and password login configured on your HiHello account. If you created your account using a Google, Facebook, Apple, or Twitter sign-in, you can set a password by clicking the Reset Password button in your HiHello Settings, or the Forgot Password link on the HiHello login page.
- Go to https://zapier.com and log into an existing Zapier account, or sign up for a new one.
Our Zapier integration is currently in beta, so you won't be able to find it on Zapier through a basic search. Please click here to access the Zapier integration, and then you’ll be able to search for HiHello.
- Once logged in, click Make A Zap and search for HiHello:
- Zaps consist of a trigger and one or more actions that you configure to happen in response to the trigger. In this case, we’ll be adding the HiHello app as the trigger:
- HiHello currently supports a single trigger event (“New Contact”) which fires whenever a new contact is added to your HiHello account. Select New Contact and click Continue:
- Connect an account by clicking Choose account, then Connect a new account. You can then enter the email and password you use to log in to HiHello.
Please note, if you change these in the future, you’ll need to come back to your Zap and make that change here as well, or your Zap will stop working.
- After you enter your email and password and click Continue, you can click Test trigger to confirm everything is working. After doing so, you should see up to three of your HiHello contacts showing the data that is being made available to Zapier. Click Continue:
- You can now add one or more actions. Search for the business system you want to receive your HiHello contacts and proceed with configuring them according to their instructions.
After you have established the connection between Zapier and your HiHello account, your contacts will sync immediately. As you add new contacts, they will be instantly synced with your Zapier account.