With HiHello, you can add your digital business card to your Apple Watch. You can use your Apple Watch to show your card’s QR code, and your virtual card will appear when scanned.
Adding HiHello to Your Apple Watch
To add your HiHello card to your Apple Watch:
- Download or update the HiHello mobile app:
- Download HiHello for Apple/iOS
- Open your Apple Watch app
- Scroll down to Available Apps
- Find HiHello
- Tap Install
- Open HiHello on your Apple watch to select which card you would like to share
You can also follow this video guide:
Troubleshooting the HiHello Apple Watch Integration
If your Watch app isn't syncing with the HiHello mobile app, please try the following:
- Open HiHello on your Apple Watch
- Open HiHello on your iPhone
- On the mobile app, go to the Cards tab and pull down to refresh your cards
If this doesn’t solve the connection issue, try the following:
- Delete the HiHello Watch app
- Delete the HiHello app on your iPhone (your cards and contacts are safely stored on our server, so you won’t lose any of your data)
- Force restart your phone (If you haven’t done this before, read Apple’s guide to learn how to force restart your iPhone)
- Re-download the latest version of the HiHello app from the App Store.
- After you re-download HiHello, please repeat steps one and two from the top of this guide.