After you have created a HiHello virtual background, you can add it to your Skype desktop app. This allows you to maintain consistent, professional branding that is connected to your digital business card during your video conferencing calls.
To add your virtual background on Skype:
- Log into your Skype desktop app
- Click the three-dot menu beside your name in the top right of your screen:
- Click Settings in the menu that opens:
- Click Audio & Video and then click the three-dot option under Change Background:
- Under My Backgrounds, click +:
- Select the image you want to use and upload it
- You should now see your new HiHello virtual background under My Backgrounds
- Click the back arrow button to view your Video settings and select your new image as the default background for your calls:
Your background will look mirrored or backward to you, however, it will look correct to anyone else on the call.
Please note that Skype does not support virtual backgrounds if you log in through your web browser, they only support custom virtual backgrounds through the desktop app.