Every HiHello card can be used to create a professional email signature that is connected to your digital business card. With a Business or Enterprise subscription, our automated email signature feature allows account owners and admins to automatically add email signatures for their users. Once the feature is enabled and connected to your Google Workspace account, it allows you to make changes in bulk or for individual users, which gives you control over the branding, presentation, and consistency across your team's email signatures.
Please note: Google has decided not to support HTML image email signatures in their mobile app, so HiHello email signatures will send successfully from a computer but they are not compatible with the Gmail mobile app.
Enabling Automated Email Signatures
Before you can start using automated email signatures, you'll need to connect your HiHello account to your Google Workspace account. This will require a HiHello account owner or admin and the Google Workspace account admin.
First, the HiHello owner or admin needs to initiate the connection:
- Log into your HiHello account on the web app
- Select the organization profile rather than your individual profile
- On the left panel, click on the transparent envelope to go to the automated email signatures page:
- Under Google Workspace, click Connect:
- On the following screen, click Generate Link:
- Momentarily, you'll see the generated link:
- Share the generated link with your Google Workspace account admin:
|Clicking the copy icon will copy the link to your clipboard so that it can be shared with your Google Workspace account admin.|
|Clicking the new tab icon will open the link in a new tab of your web browser. We recommend this option if you are the Google Workspace account admin.|
Now, the Google Workspace account admin can complete the connection.
- Open the generated link
- Sign into your Google Workspace account by clicking Sign in with Google:
- After signing in with Google, the Google Workspace admin will be taken to the Google Workspace Marketplace, where they can read about the HiHello Email Signatures integration in more detail.
- When the Google Workspace admin is ready, click Admin install in the upper right of the screen to install the app:
- Once the app is installed, the Google Workspace account admin will be asked to verify it by clicking Verify:
- After the app has been installed and verified, the Google Workspace account admin will get a confirmation message to let them know the setup is complete:
- In HiHello, the account admin will now see that the steps have been completed. Click Complete Setup to finish setting up the app and enable automated email signatures:
- Congratulations, your account can now use automated email signatures. Click Done on the confirmation screen to start using the tool:
Disabling Automated Email Signatures
To disconnect your HiHello automated email signature app, click Disconnect Account in the lower left:
In the window that opens, you can choose whether you would like to remove the email signatures or leave them. Click Disconnect to confirm that you would like to disconnect your automated email signatures: