If you need to update a card for a team member, you can update permitted fields on cards individually, whether that card was created with a template or not. For example, you can update an individual card to reflect a team member getting a promotion. Even if the card is attached to a template, this change would not affect the template or the other cards linked to the template.
Please note that account administrators can override some template restrictions when updating individual cards. Your individual team members will not be able to override any of the settings or restrictions that an account admin has added to the template.
To update an individual card:
- Log into your account on the HiHello web app: https://hihello.me/app
- Select the organization profile rather than your individual profile
- Click the Cards icon represented by three cards on the left of your screen to go to the Cards page:
- Select the card you want to update
- Click the Edit button above the card represented by a pencil:
- Navigate to the appropriate tab - General, Display, Fields, or Card
- Enter the new information on the card
- Click Save in the lower right to update the individual card