After you have created cards for your team members, you can invite them to claim their cards. You can either create cards from a template or manually create a unique card that is not based on a template.
After someone claims a company card, they will see the card on their Cards page when they log into their individual account. They will be able to share the card with people they meet and use it to gather contacts and make connections. When you invite someone to claim a company card, you can choose whether to give them permission to edit their card or simply to view and share it.
If you are inviting someone to claim a card that is connected to a template, we recommend giving them editor permission so that they can update permitted fields on the card. The admin can select which fields are editable or non-editable on the template-issued card. You can find more information on this here:
To invite someone to claim a company-issued card:
- Log into the HiHello Web App
- Select your organization profile
- Click the Cards icon on the left side of your screen to go to your Cards page:
- Select the card you want to issue to a team member
- Click the Invite icon above the card represented by a + symbol beside an avatar:
- In the window that opens:
- Enter your team member’s name
- Select whether you would like to send the invitation via Email or text.
Please note: for the smoothest experience, we strongly recommend inviting your team members to claim their cards via email.
- Enter your team member’s email address or phone number
- Click the “Allow editing?” toggle if you would like this team member to have permission to edit the editable items on their own card
- When you are finished filling in the information and choosing whether or not to enable editing permission, click Get Link or Send Invite
- Get Link will provide you with a link that you can copy and send to a team member
- Send Invite will send an invitation directly to your team member with instructions to claim their card
When you invite a user to claim a company card, they will be listed on your Company Dashboard as a user - their status will say Invited:
After your new team member claims their card, their status will change to Active.
If all of the seats in your subscription are already taken, you can still invite new users to claim a card. After they claim the card, our system will automatically add another seat to your subscription and you will receive a prorated invoice within a month. To find out more about adding seats to your account, please view this guide: