HiHello recently released an update to our card editing page on the web app and the mobile app. This article is an overview of how it will look when you create a new card in the mobile app with the updated editing page.
To create a new card in your HiHello account while using the mobile app on your phone, log into your account on the mobile app and go to the Cards tab.
Click the + symbol in the upper right corner:
On the next screen, you can enter any additional information that you would like to display publicly on the card.
- On the General tab, you can give your card a name, enter your name, and your professional affiliation:
Please note, you can click the small arrow beside the Full name field to expand your options.
- On the Display tab, you can personalize the look of your card. If you have a free HiHello account, you can add a profile photo, select one of the 10 built-in colors, or add a logo.
With a Professional, Business, or Enterprise subscription, you can also select a card design, customize your primary, secondary, and accent colors, and add badges. Don't have a premium subscription, but want to access these advanced branding features? You can learn more and sign up here.
- On the Fields tab, you can add your email, address, phone number, website, social media links, and more. There are over 40 different fields to choose from, so please use the search bar or scroll down to see all of the possible options.
- If you'd like to see how your card will look, you can tap the Preview button at the top of your screen.
- After you are done checking the preview, you can tap Back to Edit to return to the edit experience.
- When you are finished adding information to your card, tap Save in the top right corner to save the card and add it to your Cards page.