If you use Microsoft Outlook on a Mac desktop, you can upload your digital business card in the desktop app. You can follow the instructions below to create an email signature for Microsoft Outlook on your Mac desktop.
- Log in to the HiHello web app
- Follow these steps to select your card and signature format
- Click Outlook Mac and Generate Signature:
- Click Copy
- Open Outlook on your Mac and select New Email
- Select Signature, then select Edit Signatures
- Click the + to add a new signature
- Add a signature name, and paste your signature into the text box
- Click Save and close the window
- Click New Email, click Signature, and select the signature you would like to use
After you have created your email signature in Outlook, you can set different email signatures for different email accounts and you can also choose different email signatures to include for new messages or messages that are replies/forwards:
Because of how Outlook handles signatures, your email signature will not automatically update if you make any changes to your HiHello digital business card details (as it would with Gmail and Apple Mail). If you update your card, we recommend generating a new HiHello email signature and then re-adding it to Outlook following the same steps as above.
Please note that while you can add a signature to Outlook on a desktop, it’s a separate and independent process from adding a signature to Outlook on the web. If you add the signature using Outlook for desktop, the signature won’t appear if you send an email from the web (and vice versa). If you use both the web and desktop to send emails, we recommend adding your signature to both Outlook web and Outlook desktop.
Please note Microsoft Outlook has decided not to support HTML image email signatures in their mobile app, so our current email signature options are not compatible with Outlook mobile apps. We are exploring other ways we can offer HiHello signatures to try and get around this limitation. We are also hoping Microsoft changes this in the future.