After you create your card, you can test it to see how it will look when you share it. Below, you'll find tips for testing your HiHello card on both the mobile app and the web app.
Testing Your Card on Mobile
If you have not already downloaded the HiHello mobile app, you can find it here:
Once you have downloaded the app:
- Open the mobile app
- Log in with your email and password or your SSO of choice
You can follow these steps to create a card on your phone. To test your card:
- Tap the card you want to test
- Tap Test in the mobile card menu:
- You will now be able to experience your card the way a new contact would - you can test saving your contact details, clicking links, watching videos, etc.
Preview Your Card on a Computer
In order to preview your card on your computer:
- Log into the HiHello web app
- Go to your Cards page
- Select the card you want to preview
- To preview your card on your computer click the link below your QR code:
- To preview your card on your phone, you can scan the QR code
Please note, a preview will allow you to see your card as others will see it, however, you will not be able to test the full experience, like saving your own contact details, unless you open the preview link in an incognito or private browser.