Share your digital business card even faster with a widget. Follow the steps below to add the HiHello widget to your phone.
If you have not already downloaded the HiHello mobile app, you can find it here:
- Download HiHello for Apple/iOS
Once you have downloaded the app:
- Open the mobile app
- Log in with your email and password or your SSO of choice
If you are currently using the web app, you can switch to mobile:
- Go to your cards page at http://hihello.me/app/cards
- Click the blurred QR code on the right of the screen:
- This will bring the QR code into focus
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device to be automatically logged into your account
Adding the HiHello Widget on iOS
- On your phone's home screen, touch and hold an empty area until your apps start to move
- Tap the + symbol in the upper left of your screen
- Search for HiHello
- Select HiHello
- Swipe left or right to choose the widget design you would like to use
- Tap + Add Widget at the bottom of your screen
- You can tap, hold, and drag the widget to a new location on your home screen, as needed
You can also watch our video describing these steps here:
If you would like to select a different QR code for your widget, you can tap and hold the widget to edit it.
Your widget will reflect the colors of your HiHello cards. If you would like to change the color of the widget, you can edit your card, and the widget will also be updated.